Personal Safety Response System
The Public Services Health and Safety Association`s Personal Safety Response System (PSRS) toolkit is designed to help community and healthcare organizations establish an effective PSRS that can effectively summon immediate assistance for impending workplace violence situations or an incident in progress. It aims to describe the PSRS; explain how the PSRS is a component of existing programs, processes and frameworks within an organization; and the need to consider PSRS as a system and not merely devices. The tool kit provides practical information regarding legislative requirements; key PSRS definitions; PSRS devices, procedures, training and implementation considerations.
Personal Safety Response System Tools:
- Appendix A – PSRS Legislation Checklist
- Appendix B – PSRS Gap Analysis and Action Plan Tool
- Appendix C – Device Needs Assessment Tool
- Appendix D – Overview of PSRS Device Options and Features Tool
- Appendix E – PSRS Device Needs Assessment Summary Tool
- Appendix F – PSRS Device Strengths, Weaknessess, Oppertunities and Threats (SWOT) Analysis Tool
- Appendix G – PSRS Policy and Procedure Guideline
- Appendix H – PSRS Training Considerations and Evaluation
- Appendix I – Personal Safety Response System Awareness Fast Fact
Visit pshsa.ca for training such as this recorded webinar that will provide insight into security requirements and provide an overview of the newly developed Security Toolkit. The webinar focus will help organizations, with or without designated security personal establish an effective security program.